Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge


I'm finally entering my first sketch challenge while I have some quiet time over Christmas and New Year. This one is from Karen Girons The Sweetest Thing, http://kgiron.blogspot.com/ SSSC50

The card was made from my all time fav Bazzill card stock colour; Jacaranda. The picture is a stamped Rachelle Anne Miller design, layered on Bazzill Petunia card stock. The Bazzill Vanilla card stock has been punched with a Martha Stewart punch. The next strip of Versamark inked flowers is from Hot Off The Press set of 6 acrylic stamps. The cream spotted ribbon is Birch Haberdashery. Finished off with a few Kaisercraft Pearls in the flowers.

3 comments:

  1. I love your card Naomi! I really like the vanilla with that darker background, it looks great, and what a cute image!

    Jodene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cards. Thought I'd comment to make you feel loved. Hiya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO sweet! Wonderful elements on your card and LOVE the lace border trim... "VERY" pretty!

    TFS... SMILES! Michelle (USA)

    ReplyDelete